Many people believe that it is impossible to decorate the living room without the help of experienced designers. But in fact it does not, and every man or woman without much hassle can fill a house with coziness. The main thing is to keep the basic rules and then everything will turn out.
• When choosing a color scheme for the living room design, we must remember that warm, bright and discreet shades visually enlarge the space of the room. These colors do not tire and allow the human eye without any problems to pick up other items interior.
• On a light neutral background bright parts look very expressive, but there should not be too much of them. Try to choose one piece of furniture, which due to its originality and expressiveness will engage the focus. As such an object can act any valuable and beautiful thing, for example, designer coffee table, an antique vase, an exquisite large mirror or a colorful picture.
• Classic soft furniture looks very boring and monotonous. Be creative and try to find a sofa and chairs, which would be linked by a common style, but had a different form or upholstery. Thus, the upholstery of the sofa and chairs can have a total range of colors, but different texture and pattern.
• It is advisable to adhere to the same rules, choosing the rest of the furniture. Try to find a few items of furniture, different from each other, but which have similar elements, instead of the standard set.
• The right selection of lighting elements in accordance with the main chandelier is also out of date. Now, sconces and other lighting fixtures can be completely independent parts, on condition that they are original. Although the lamps can be selected by furniture, curtains and other interior details.
• To make the windows it is better to choose brighter draperies and saturated color than the rest of the room textiles. Thus, the window will get the emphasis among the other elements of living room.
• In the living room it has to be large and comfortable chair that will symbolize the comfort and convenience of home. If the seat upholstery will be different from other upholstered furniture, do not worry, it’s easy to fix by the pillows designed in one style.
• For the decoration of the living room walls, you can use unusual or bizarre-shaped mirrors in exquisite frames. With the help of mirror surfaces you can easily achieve the expansion of space and make the room wide and shiny.
• An ordinary ottoman will help to make the room interior more interesting. In addition, it is a very practical element of the interior, because it is possible to sit on it, you can put the legs, and even it can be used as a small table. The main thing that ottoman would agree with the stylistic decoration of your living room.